When I started my little blog, Cee Cee's Corner, I honestly didn't have high expectations. It was just something little for me to share what I create. I'm not really that good of a cook, I just basically know how to follow a recipe, and I just am lucky enough to pick out good recipes. :) I'm also a little crafty, but not completely crafty. If you want to meet some crafty people, then you need to meet the ladies in my ward. Holy moly. They honestly blow my mind with all their projects and creativity. One of my good friends started a blog called Portobello Road. It's a fabulous little blog on how she re-purposed furniture, bakes, and does tons of crafty stuff. She also happens to host a "Craft Group" every month, which I have been invited to attend! Basically, she chooses the crafts that we will do (or we can bring our own) and gathers all the supplies. We just show up, pay for the craft, and actually do the craft. We don't have to do any of the yucky stuff, we get to put it together! The group started as a way for some ladies to start crafting. The group has actually grown quite large, and we've had to move it to a clubhouse to accomodate all the ladies!
For awhile now, my friend and I have tossed the idea around of putting together monthly craft kits and giving other people outside our circle a chance to purchase them. After weeks and weeks of talking about it, we finally decided to do it! We just posted about our November craft kit!
Eek! I was so extremely nervous to post about it... I don't know why, but I just was! So, if you're interested in taking a look, head on over to Cee Cee's Corner and check it out. And, feedback would really be appreciated. I want to know if this is something that people are interested in!! So, here's to me and my new venture! AAhhhhh!!

No comments:
Post a Comment