Whew! I think I am almost done posting about our trip to Utah and having Nate's family here! It's only taken me about a month, but at least I did it, right? So, remember how we went to VooDoo Doughnuts... well, after that we went to The Rose Garden. For those of you who don't know, The Rose Garden is a beautiful garden of all kinds of different roses. And it's free. That's my favorite part. :) But, it was a lot of fun to walk around and just see how many different kinds of roses are out there. It was just simply peaceful and smelled like heaven. I took tons of pics, and now you get to see all those pics. Yay!
Of course these yellow ones were one of my favorites...
The girlies had a fun time performing for us on the stage.
Heck, I even got up there and sang a few tunes myself.
I did get an applause from the audience afterwards. Thank you very much.
This darling little Asian girl followed Halle around.
No comments:
Post a Comment