This is the view outside my kitchen window. I love opening my blinds and looking
at this absolutely stunning yellow tree.
Oregon is just plain gorgeous this time of year.
I loved it here during the summer because the heat was tolerable
and I was able to take the girls out and play all day, every day.
There was maybe a week and a half where temperatures reached above 95,
but other than that, it stayed around 80-85.
Now that it's autumn time, I love to just go for long drives
and look at all the beautiful colors on the trees.
The colors are so vivid, and I am in awe every time I look at the trees!
The tree pictured below is right by my dumpster.
I have never enjoyed taking the trash out, as much as I do now!
heehee hehehe.
And I love finding squirrels everywhere.
Honestly, it never gets old.
This squirrel was across from the dumpster...
As I was in my bedroom,
I kept hearing this strange noise from outside.
I peeked out my window,
and there was a little furry squirrel just sitting on the tree branch,
less than a foot away from my window!
It was just chatting away, and it made me laugh!
This bush is across the little road from our apartment.
I just love how it's yellow and it's tipped with fiery red.
I also love how one tree will have different colors on it.
Just last week, this tree had yellow, red, and green on it.
You can still see a little green in the bottom left-hand corner.
I am so grateful to step out and look at these gorgeous colors.
I feel like the leaves changed colors just when I needed them to.
I have really struggled this past month with homesickness,
and have been really down.
But every time I look around at how beautiful Oregon is,
I am reminded that there is a God in Heaven and that He loves me.





Wow! You managed to get some great pictures. I love the leaves here, I've never seen them like this. I thought squirrels were cute and fun too until they started eating my strawberries and digged holes all over my lawn to hide their walnuts in :)
ReplyDelete