I drove a 1966 blue Mustang in high school.
It was one hot car.
I loved the way it rumbled to life
and I especially loved the looks I got while I was driving it.
We had a friend in high school who owned a newer white Mustang.
She wanted Mr. Nate to model for her,
so she snapped a pic of him and his hotness.
I just love the fact that Nate and I went to the same high school,
mingled with the exact same people,
went to dances in the same dance groups....
but never said more than a dozen words to each other.
In fact, my first time ever meeting Nate was going to a school dance.
We were going to the "Fall Ball" with our dates.
I had asked a kid named Johnny (who was in Nate's ward)
and my friend, Tori, had asked Nate.
I picked them all up in my little blue Mustang,
and I had pulled into Nate's driveway (which gives me nightmares to this day...
I am petrified of backing out of it!),
and I was having a hard time backing out of it because
my Mustang didn't have power steering...
Oh, what sweet memories...


No comments:
Post a Comment