I needed some good family pics.
So, I had a good friend take them.
We went down to the local library,
spent about 20 minutes on these bad boys,
and called it a day.
I love the way they turned out.
Of course, I look at pictures of myself
and can pick out a million things that are wrong...
but when I look at my cute hubby and children,
I can't help but smile.
Their personalities really shine through these pictures.
Thank you, my dear friend (you know who you are...)
for taking these amazing pictures.
I love seeing my two girls together.
Honestly, nothing brings me more happiness than watching them grow.
Halle is going through this super silly phase.
She walks around with her hands out like this all the time.
These girlies are truly BFF's.
Don't you just love Halle's hair, cause I do!
I love making faces...
It's my passion in life....
Of course we had to get one of the famous
"walking away" shots,
but what I love is how Halle is stick straight.
She always holds herself like this when we hold her hands.
Oooo... kissy, kissy!
Nate loves flipping Halle all over the place,
and as you can tell by the look on her face,
she loves to be flipped!
I love this pic of us.
The first thing Nate said was, "I look so old!"
but I think he's handsome and distinguished.
Oh how I love the many different faces of Miss Halle.
Her blue eyes just melt me.
And Ava is so darling.
She loves the camera,
and I just love the little dimple below her eye.
It's so unique and just fits her.












You guys really do have a cute family! and p.s. i love your shirt...I have it...go old navy! :)
ReplyDelete