Let me be honest.
From time to time, I have been known to maybe
stretch the truth a lot a little bit on what kind of vegetables
my children are eating in their food.
I just want to see if they really dislike the veggie,
and if they'll eat it if they think it's something else.
My children aren't fooled so easily.
Ava is not a fan of mushrooms.
I put some in our soup last night,
and thought I could just slip them in without being noticed.
Boy, was I wrong!
She immediately saw them and asked,
"What are these?"
Nate replied,
"They're like broccoli. They're called shrooms."
Well, she started picking them out claiming she didn't like them.
She knew they were mushrooms...
We asked her what she thought mushrooms were...
This was her reply,
"They have one long leg to stand on, with a big brain for it's hair to come out of..."
Ok. Good enough for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment