Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sooooo Tired

Every morning, my alarm goes off at 6:45 a.m.
My first thought is, "I cannot wait until naptime".
Sad, I know.
But I crave sleep.
Literally crave it.
I need a good 10-12 hrs of uninterrupted sleep in order to function.
I am crabby, mean, and downright ornery if I don't sleep.
Plus I have been known to get some kill-er headaches if I'm low on sleep.
It's a good thing I get to stay home with my kids because I take naps when they do.
I used to beat myself up over the fact that I was sleeping instead of cleaning,
or budgeting, or doing mom stuff.
But I love taking naps, and naps love me.

I have been extremely exhausted lately and am in bed by 9:45 p.m.
Then, I usually take an hour nap during the day...

So, I am going to quit writing this post and go take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. I do the exact same thing. I nap with my kids. One day they won't take naps anymore and i dread the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! I too enjoy a good nap during the day! I think they are completely necessary.

    ReplyDelete