I thought it would be fun to start each year off with a set of questions for my kids.
This maybe took about 20 minutes, but it was a lot of fun.
I tried capturing the exact dialogue of Halle because she has started to speak full sentences,
but gets things out of order. For example....
"I want pants, blue ones" or "I want plate, green ones"
Translation:
"I want the blue pants" or "I want the green plate".
2012 Questions
Ava - 4 yrs. Halle - 2 yrs.
#1. What is your favorite color?
Ava: Pink & purple & blue & silver & gold
Halle: Blue (as she looks at a blue package...)
#2. What is your favorite toy?
A: My Barbie house
H: A purple one.
#3. What is your favorite fruit?
A: Watermelon
H: Straw-bay-days... (strawberries)
#4. What is your favorite TV show?
A: Mickey Mouse (Yeah, haven't seen this in over a year...)
H: Good Luck Charlie
#5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
A: Chicken nuggets/mac and cheese
H: I want hot dogs.
#6. What is your favorite outfit?
A: My dress with ruffles
H: Tinkerbell shirt
#7. What is your favorite game?
A: Guess Who.
H: mmm.... Guess Who.
#8. What is your favorite snack?
A: Gummy Bears
H: Juice/String cheese
#9. What is your favorite animal?
A: Lions & tigers
H: I likes dogs & tigers & lions & elephants
#10. What is your favorite song?
A: I Am A Child of God
H: mmm.... Twinkle Little Star & Spider Song (Itsy Bitsy Spider)
#11. What is your favorite book?
A: Beauty & the Beast book
H: Abby book, purple one!
#12. Who is your best friend?
A: Emilie
H: Enalie (Emilie)
#13. What is your favorite cereal?
A: I like "Life"
H: MINNOWS! (Marshmallow Matey's)
#14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
A: Go to the park!
H: Jump in all the puddles (I answered that one for her. She is obsessed with every single puddle we walk by, and there's a lot of puddles here...)
#15. What is your favorite drink?
A: Pink milk (Strawberry milk)
H: Milk
#16. What is your favorite holiday?
A: Easter (??)
H: Halloween!
#17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
A: Cinnamon toast
H: ummm... MINNOWS!
#18. What do you like to sleep with at night?
A: Lily (unicorn pillow pet) & blanket
H: Liam (bumblebee pillow pet) & blankie
#19. What kind of birthday party do you want?
A: Barbie party
H: Tangled or Crebbles (Tangled or Incredibles... her 2 all time favorite movies...)
#20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A cheacher (teacher)
H: A gymnast (I answered that one for her. She's freakishly strong and limber. She's also petite and very muscular... she loves to hang on everything and jump off everything... I thought a gymnast was fitting.)
what a great idea and cute girls!
ReplyDeleteI might have to steal this idea from you. It helps remind you of how they were...so cute.
ReplyDelete