Monday, January 23, 2012

{Gasp!} It Snowed!

It snowed here.
We were in church, 
and in between Sunday School and Relief Society,
I walked out into the hall 
and saw massive flakes comin' down.

Everyone was panicking.
Yes, panicking.
People didn't know how they were going to get home...
How would they survive the nasty conditions?
Why didn't they think to bring their tire chains with them?

It was quite comical, actually.
:)
You know, since I'm a Utah girl and all...
When we got home,
this is what it looked like...



Yes, my friends...
a couple of inches of snowed caused people to work from home,
and possible school closures.

The snow lasted a couple of hours,
which I absolutely loved.
I got my "snow" fix for the year,
so I'm good for awhile. :)
Good night, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. For me the not wanting to drive in the snow is not because I don't know how to drive in it or feel comfortable driving in it--it is those other drivers. They are scary! I want it snow one nor time and me a bit more significant, then I will get my fix.

    ReplyDelete