Last Sunday, Ava asked me where her talk was.
I was confused because she wasn't asked to give a talk.
When I told her this, she got really upset and told me she wants to give a talk in church.
Lo and behold, after Primary, Ava came home with a slip of paper
asking if she would give the talk the next Sunday (tomorrow).
She was so excited!
Nate helped her write the talk,
and I can't wait to see her up in front of the Primary,
giving her 1st little talk!
I am grateful for agency and for a loving Father in Heaven who has allowed us to make
our own choices.
Agency is the Gift to Choose for Ourselves
This year in Primary we are learning about how we can use
our agency to Choose the Right! I am
learning that my choices have consequences. Consequences are what happens when we makes
choices. My parents help me learn that
bad choices have bad consequences and good choices have good consequences. When I choose not to clean up my toys, my toys
get put on the high shelf and I can’t play with them for one week. But, when I choose to clean up my toys, I get
to keep my toys and play with them whenever I want.
In Nephi 2:27 we learn that we “are free to choose” to
follow our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ or Satan. I know that when I make good choices I am
happier and can feel my Savior’s love. My
CTR ring that my teacher gave me reminds me that I can Choose the Right and be
happy. All I have to do is make good
choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment