I have some wonderful helpers around my house...
I came home from my weekly grocery shopping trip,
and Ava and Emilie (the little girl I tend)
informed me that they would put away all the groceries,
and that I could just sit back and relax.
I couldn't help but giggle when I saw the end results...
I opened the fridge to see a dozen eggs perched on an unstable box...
and almost had a gallon of milk fall on my feet...
or when I opened the freezer to find the sour cream had been put in there...
Needless to say, my kitchen was a disaster.
But, for about 10 minutes,
I was able to sit back and relax.
But then the real work of putting the kitchen back together began.
It didn't take long, maybe 15 minutes or so,
but I couldn't help but smile as I realized how lucky I was to have such amazing helpers.




You are so good not to have freaked out. I would have!
ReplyDelete