For some of you, getting new bedding might not seem like a big deal,
but we've been married for almost 6 years and have had the same
ugly green plaid comforter all these years.
We picked it out right before we got married.
We were still in that "I don't want to offend you or hurt your feelings"
stage, so we both kind of agreed on it.
Don't get me wrong,
we still don't want to offend each other or hurt each other's feelings,
but now we realize that we need to communicate openly,
or else we might end up with another ugly comforter.
We have been on the hunt for new bedding for the past few years.
Since it wasn't a huge priority, we were waiting for something to come on clearance.
We weren't really picky, and practically anything was better than what we had.
So, while I was browsing the clearance aisles at Target,
I spotted and 8 piece comforter set on sale.
We both liked it... it wasn't too feminine or too masculine...
so we went for it.
And I do not regret it one bit.
Best $55 we've spent this year!



Wow, I love it!! I need new bedding too. Maybe some day!
ReplyDelete