Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lovin' Pinterest...


As you all know,
I am a Pinterest addict.
I have found so many amazing recipes, crafts, cleaning tips, 
re-purposing ideas, and I have also discovered some amazing quotes!
Here are some of my Pinterest faves!

Quotes I <3



Organization



FOOD!

Basil Chicken with Coconut Curry Sauce








Buffalo Chicken Bites
Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos


Sweet Treats
Raspberry Rolls
Homemade Donuts
Apple Caramel Cheesecake
Crafts


How could I not post this?
Special Date's Art
For the girls' room

For when we have our next baby.... I'm not announcing anything.
Nor should you expect an announcement anytime soon...


And for Valentine's Day..


So, if you're not on Pinterest... YOU. ARE. MISSING. OUT!!!
It's so fun and just a clever way to keep track of ideas and websites!

3 comments:

  1. I just got on the pinterest band wagon a few months ago and it has changed my life!! I LOVE it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I swear I'm going to as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a pinterest account, but I checked out yours and you might have converted me. You have so many great things on there!

    ReplyDelete