Monday, March 5, 2012

Skype-ing

     I love Skype-ing with our families! Every Sunday night, we hop on the computer, and chit chat with our families. Over the past month, we have even had the chance to Skype with both sets of my grandparents... that was pretty awesome...

Nate thought it would be great to take a pic of me...
This is the face he gets... 
Ha!

My dad and I share a love of photography, and I was telling him about our new 
DSLR camera we bought. 
Can I just say that I love having it?
Taking pictures has no longer become a chore for me...
especially when I take pictures of Halle.
I can just click away, and looooove it.


Anywho, back to Skype-ing.
It has made us feel close to home,
and has allowed us to stay connected with our Utah world.

P.S. After getting our camera on Saturday, I spent hours reading tutorials and reading up on how it works.
Nate just picks the camera up, fiddles around with it for a second or two,
and is able to take amazing pictures.

He's so techy savvy, it makes me crazy!!
But, I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment