We've been having some super crazy weather! I thought spring was fast approaching since the flowers are starting to bloom on the trees. I love seeing all the beautiful trees and their blossoms! But after a few days of great weather...
... I woke up to snow on the ground!! It was enough snow that they made the schools start 2 hours late... it was cute to see people building their little snowmen out of slushy snow!
While Ava was at preschool, Halle and I "played" in the snow... meaning she just kicked the snow around while I snapped some pics.
This is our apartment complex. Our apartment is on the top lefthand side.
But just after a couple of days of cold weather, it started acting like spring again! These are the flowers I get to look at every time I look out my kitchen window. It's just beautiful!
While it's been super rainy, I don't mind. I do need to invest in some rainboots for Halle since she's majorly obsessed with jumping in every single puddle!! But I do hope it starts to warm up a bit so we can start taking walks and playing at parks!
Hey I was just catching up on your blog, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting that you guys are expecting #3. Great job :). YOur girls are so adorable. Their relationship remind me so much of my kids with the mischievious younger one who teases the older one. Your pictures crack me up. And amaze me. You get some good ones.
ReplyDelete