12.21.12
That's the day Colbie turned 1 month old.
Words simply cannot express how much we love having this little bundle of joy around.
She gets oodles of kisses and hugs every single day.
She is turning into quite the chunker.
She has officially outgrown all newborn clothes....
which is something Halle didn't do until she was about 3 1/2 months old!
She weighs about 10 lbs (I'm guessing) and has grown about an inch or so.
She is getting some lovely little rolls around her thighs, which I just adore.
Colbie loves to sit up and look around.
She has the most curious eyes and is constantly soaking up her surroundings.
This month, Colbie shed her first layer of skin... it reminded me of a snake. :)
Then she has had a case of baby acne. :(
And we've been battling a round of thrush. (Ouch).
But despite scaly skin, acne, and some rough feeding sessions,
Colbie is the best darn baby that ever lived on the earth.
Seriously.
Except for when she puts her hand up in protest because I take waaaay too many pictures of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment