Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our Walk

While my mom has been here, she has taken the girls on several walks.
On one of these walks, she discovered the little neighborhood that's behind our backyard.
However, this little neighborhood is quite secluded, and it sits back of the main road.
So on my parents last day here, my mom took us all on a walk.
 
Halle gets tired pretty quickly, so my mom has to pull her along.
 
There is a little stream that runs through the neighborhood.
I took this picture because the stream ran in front of a house,
and I was just fascinated that a yard could look like this.
 
 Even though I've lived here for a year and a half, I'm still struck with how big the trees are!
And it's crazy that these trees grow in the middle of neighborhoods!
 
 One of the streets we went on had a little pond.
I just loved how some people had parked this boat.
It was so quiet and peaceful tucked away from everything...
 
 
 
And of course, I couldn't help but snap some photos of my favorite gals riding their bikes.
I love this picture of Halle because it reminds me of what a happy girl she is.
She finds pure joy in pretty much anything.
I just love her!

 
Ava is getting pretty darn good at riding her bike.
She loves to zoom ahead of us on our walks, and she is very careful to stay on the side of the road since there aren't sidewalks here.
 
 
To me, this picture says a thousand words.
As I was taking a picture of Ava, Halle came running up, which is usually what happens.
Halle is always on the run, and is a busy, busy girl.

 
AFter our walk, Halle came home and put on her hat.
Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful up there, I hope we can come visit someday and see it all.

    ReplyDelete