I have to admit, my girls are pretty darn creative. I don't know how they come up with the things they do, or how they come up with all the games they play, but when you get Ava and Halle together, be prepared for hours of entertainment.
Since Colbie's birth, A & H have been playing extremely well together. I count that as a huge blessing from Heavenly Father, because it gives me time to take care of Colbie and I don't have to worry about the other girls.
I went downstairs the other day, and I found some sort of fort looking thing...
I was a little curious as to why there was a monkey in the basket, tied to a play kitchen utensil...Ava explained to me that it was her pirate ship and that the red basket was the anchor to the ship. Pretty clever, huh?
Then, I noticed she had gotten into my toilet paper and made this...
a road!
I was pretty impressed with it. I mean, I would have never thought of making a road out of good ol' TP, but nothing beats a 5 year old's imagination!
I love that Ava and Halle are creative. I try not to get overwhelmed with all the messes they make every day because some of those messes are creativity in the making (and some are just plain messes). I never want to suppress their imaginations. I very much want them to think for themselves and to think outside the box.


No comments:
Post a Comment