Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Barbies

We take Barbies seriously around here. The girls are constantly setting up elaborate homes and spaces for their Barbies. Each Barbie has a name.... Alisa, Cindy, Donia, Justin, and Kevin are just a few names they've come up with. For Christmas, Ava got a Barbie convertible and Halle got a Barbie Jeep. Best $2 and $3 I've ever spent. Yep, I got them at Good Will and a consignment sale, so they were super cheap! My mom also bought them a Barbie carrier, and Halle just loves hers. 


The girls will often cart all 13 Barbies outside to play. See what Halle is holding? That's a Belle doll from the Disney store that I got for $10 and they are attached at the hip!! Halle absolutely adores Belle. Right here, Halle and Belle are looking at a spider they found, and Hal is trying to work up the courage to stomp on the spider.


  

Everyday, Halle strategically places clothes in this carrier. She neatly folds the clothes up and puts them in the bottom drawers (wish she would do that with her own clothes...), and hangs the dresses over the top bar. Like I said, Barbies are serious business...


I have always loved Barbies and am glad my girls do too. I love to hear them play with each other and I love to hear the stories they come up with. Currently, we have all our Barbies watching the news in their Barbie house, and they have a giant buffet of Polly Pocket food to choose from. :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I loved Barbies, too, and secretly I'm excited to have an excuse to play with them again with baby girl on the way. :) Cute girls!

    ReplyDelete