As you can tell, I'm speedily playing catch up. I don't want to neglect my blog because it's my journal... but I've been so busy with other things lately, that I haven't had time to edit my pics... but I'm finally getting back on schedule, and it's only a few weeks late, but here are Colbie's 5 month pictures.
P.S. I love having a decent camera that takes decent photos. I recently got a new lens for it, and it has made all the difference in my photos... well, at least I think so!
Plus, I love not having to take my kiddos anywhere for pics. We all know how stressful and time consuming that can be. These photos were just snapped on an afternoon in my front yard. :) Easy as pie!
She has figured out how to roll onto her tummy from front to back.... yes, the hard way! Especially since she isn't so little... :)
Her legs are to die for! They are so full of rolls and chubs, it's cray cray!
Ava loves holding Colbie, especially while standing up. Yes, it's a little frightening to me, but I have to set my fears aside! I taught Ava how to place one hand between Colbie's legs so she can't slip out...
Colbie's little personality and smile just melt our hearts. We are all absolutely smitten with her. She is so cuddly and lovable.... she's just irresistible!






No comments:
Post a Comment