Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Measure Me Monday {2}... Even Though It's Wednesday

Ah! Where does the time go? For the second week in a row, I took my measurements... but I'm just getting around to blogging them today.

Left Arm: 13"  Right Arm: 12" (Maybe it's smaller from carrying Colbie's carseat all the time? Maybe?)
Waist: 33.5 "  Hips: 42"
Left Leg: 23"  Right Leg: 23"

My measurements didn't change much... except for my legs. They are .5" smaller... that's some progress, I guess.

Running is still hard, but I want to do it. Why? Because I've noticed a change in my energy levels. It feels good to get up and run. Really, it does! This week, I've added some muscle strengthening exercises which I do every morning (Ava does them with me!).

On Monday, I did:
50 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
10 Tricep Dips
15 Squats
20 Lunges (each leg)
50 Russian Twists
20 Standing Calf Raises
15 Push-ups (2 sets)
45 Second Plank

Tuesday:
40 Jumping Jacks
25 Vertical Leg Crunches
20 Sit-Ups
10 Tricep Dips
20 Squats
15 Leg Lifts (each leg)
25 Wall Push-Ups
40 Russian Twists

Today I did:
12 Tricep Dips (2 more than yesterday! That's progress!)
10 Sit-Ups
30 Bird Dogs
15 Push Ups (2 sets)
40 Crunches
10 Oblique Crunches (each side)
20 Standing Calf Raises

Man, am I sore! But, I am already noticing a difference. My tummy is like .05% more toned... and my legs are definitely getting a little bit smaller. Yay! Go me!

I still weigh the same, but whatevs. I'm slowly trying to make changes, and I feel good with the progress I've made so far.

Woot!



1 comment: