Oh, this little munchkin. She turned 8 months old, ya know. 8 MONTHS!
Wow, I can't believe it already!
As you can clearly see, she is a pro at sitting up. She's also a pro at rolling over, so I can't just put her on the bed anymore. Wah, wah, wah...
She is not crawling yet, but I think she'll be there by the end of the summer.
The thing is, she is so content just playing on the floor that she really has no desire to crawl.
She is seriously sooooo laid back it's ridiculous.
I often get so many compliments on what a good baby she is, and it's something that you just have to see for yourself. I can definitely tell that she has 2 older sisters because she just rolls with the punches and does whatever.
Colbie recently started waving bye-bye, which is the cutest thing ever. She also loves to spit. Yes, I said spit. Funny story: I was driving to Ikea with my friend and her 2 kids. We had managed to get all 5 kids in my van with all their carseats, which is quite and accomplishment! I don't think I need to explain how loud it was on that ride to Ikea. The kids started spitting, and finally I told them that the next person to spit will go in time-out. It was silent for about 1 second, and I heard someone spit. I asked who did it, and the kids just burst out laughing because it was Colbie! Tricky little girl!
The only thing that is a little rough with Colbs, is she doesn't take very long naps. She maybe takes two 30-45 minute naps a day. Bleh. But, she is usually ready to fall asleep around 6:30 and sleeps all through the night, so I'm fine with her not really napping.
Can't wait to see what this next month brings!




No comments:
Post a Comment