I always hate playing catch up on my blog. But when I think of it, this is something that is really important to me. I mean, this is my life, and there are moments I want to remember. I am pretty good at keeping up with my Instagram, but there are a lot of pictures that don't make it on there. So, this week, I'll be playing catch up.
Here are some random photos that were taken May - June.
We do lots of drawing and coloring around this house. Like, a lot of coloring. It's been fun to see how each kid is different in their "artistic capabilities". Coco has even started joining in on the action.

I turned 30 this year. 30! Yikes! Actually, I'm okay with turning 30. I feel like I'm starting to mature a little... ha ha, who am I kidding? I'm still young at heart. A friend from my ward brought me these beautiful flowers. It was so sweet and thoughtful, and it's something I will remember always. My mom came up and we went bowling, and went to Build-A-Bear. Good times.
I snapped some pictures of Coco. These were taken in our back yard. She's always carrying around her Minky. And look at that belly!!
I made some of the most delicious cupcakes ever! Blueberry lemon. I am usually not a fan of fruit in my desserts, but this one was awesomesauce. Plus, I think Coco liked it too. I caught her licking some of the batter. :)
Ava had her Kindergarten program in May. They sang all the songs they had worked on all year. Since Ava was one of the tallest, she was stuck in the back. Boo! But it was still cute to see her. Halle survived by sitting on Nate's shoulders. #howawesomeishe ?

And finally... Ava completed her last day of Kindergarten! She enjoyed every minute of it!






No comments:
Post a Comment