Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swimming


















We took Ava swimming for the first time. It was an adventure, to say the least. Our court has a little swimming pool, so we went and got it out of our laundry room. We didn't have any hose hook-up's near by, so we had to hook it to our washer and put the hose through our window and fill the pool up. At first we just did cold water, and we put Ava in and she screamed!! So our smart little minds thought that we should add some hot water so she could actually enjoy her first swimming experience. After we got the water just the right temperature, she loved it!! She stayed and splashed in the pool for about an hour! Our neighbor, Mackenzie, came down and even got in the pool!! It was so much fun! On the other side of things... I have started working at the credit union again. I have been in training the past two weeks, and will officially start a week from today. I will be working Tuesdays and Saturdays during the summer, and when school starts, I will just be working on Saturdays... I'm so excited to go back to school.... I'm going into cosmetology, which is what I've always wanted to do... so if any of you out there know of anyone who would like to babysit Ava... just let me know!! Yes, I'm even willing to pay the babysitter... I don't expect you to do it for free...:)

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute. I am happy that you are going to be doing what you like and that things are going well for you guys. We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute in her little swim suit! I didn't know you were going back to school! That's awesome! You did awesome today in sacrament by the way. Good work! I wish I could play an instrument!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava is getting so big! i can't believe how much she has grown! she looks so cute in her little swimsuit. I am excited for you and Nate! tell him congratulations for me! and that is awesome that you are going to cosmetology school! I have applied also and I'm trying to get into school in August but might not get in till novemeber or possibly January. You'll have to let me know how it goes. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete