Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories....Comment, dang it!

This sounds fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can come up with!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.I'm looking forward to seeing the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll trackback to your blog and leave one about you!

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, that couch WAS so hot! I have a bajillion memories with you! Our beta fish, coming up to rescue you from USU almost every weekend, going to LDS hospital to visit your mommy. (Do you have copies of the Sweethearts pics?) I have to say, getting your bed through my window is still one of my proudest moments! Working at KFC for like 1 week with you...lol! There's so many more, too many to list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you can do your hair so many different cute ways. I am jealous.

    Taneill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claudia!
    I'm so glad I ran into you at CCU! Can you email me your address so I can send you a baby shower invite?
    aubreyannie@hotmail.com
    Thanks!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked going to dinner with you and Nate for the first time. He spilled salsa on his pants and said he was having his period. It was so dang funny...and we knew that we had a great friendship ahead of us!

    And when you decided you were too good for us and had to have your baby before you baby shower...how rude! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia!!! I'm glad I found your blog! My favorite memory is us at Leadership Camp and when our bus broke down on the way home! Those were some fun times!!! :)

    Jamey Pease (Burt)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just remember the day in cheer when all of us bases went up as fliers. How fun was that! And I was so glad I had you and Janelle below, because I always knew I could count on you two!
    Plus, there are way too many other fun memories from cheer with you in it, I'm having a hard time picking just a few. Those were some fun times huh?

    ReplyDelete