Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exhaustion

     We have finally moved out of student housing! Man, it has been an exhausting couple of days. Yesterday we moved everything out, and today we spent 5 hours cleaning that tiny apartment!! My brother, Nelson, came with us and watched Ava so Nate and I could clean. We can't move into our other apartment until the 22nd, so we are staying at my parents house for a week. I would personally like to thank Jessica and Brent for helping me last night. It was much needed! And Jen, thanks for watching Ava for a couple of hours.
    Over the past couple of days, my testimony has really been strengthened. I'm grateful for the promptings I receive and for the faith to follow those promptings. I realize that I am guided to places so that other events (good or bad) can fall into place. I don't ever think things happen by accident or coincidence. I strongly believe that we have a guiding hand in everything that happens to us. I'm grateful for the many blessings I've been given. Sometimes, it's hard to look at them, and it's really easy to say "Why does everything happen to me?" but you just have to keep on going and recognize the good things in life. 

2 comments:

  1. When Chris and I bought our house we were in an apartment and long story but we had to get out in 2 days and our house wasn't ready for us for another week so we lived with my parents for a week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sad you're gone, but happy you're moving on, too...

    ReplyDelete