This morning I woke up at had the SUDDEN urge to go somewhere..... mainly California (the first C of today). So, when Nate woke up, I tried extremely hard to convince him to just fly to Cali for like 3 days and forget all our grown up responsibilities and just soak up the sun.... being the realistic human he is, he said No. So, I then tried to convince him to go to St. George or Oregon or Park City, just SOMEWHERE out of Magna. (Can you tell I have just a hint of cabin fever?) Plus, I think it would be so much fun to just fly somewhere and not have any plans for once. Just go and do whatever you feel like for a couple of days.... well, he said No, No, and No to everything. Iwas completely bummed, but I understood where he's coming from. I mean, I'm completely grateful that he's so practical, otherwise we would be going nowhere. He keeps me grounded, and I love that about him. But that doesn't change the fact that I was still bummed.
I did have to go and get some scrapbooking stuff as I am feverishly trying to get caught up on the hundreds of pictures that need to be scrapbooked. So, I was looking at Roberts coupons online and I saw a Cricut bundle for wicked cheap. I let out a small gasp as I saw the ad because the price was so ridiculously low. Nate heard my gasp and wanted to know what it was about. I told him, knowing there was no way I could ever get a Cricut...... but then my cute hubby totally surprised me and said, "If you want it, go out and get it." My jaw dropped. But he kept insisting that I go get one, so I GOT A CRICUT! (The second C of today.) So, I got a Cricut, the lime green tote, a Jukebox for the cartridges, a spatula, 2 replacement blades, the Design Software, and 3 cartridges. I'm so excited!!!!! YEAH!!!! Now, I guess I don't have to go to California anymore. Hee hee hee.
I really want one of those so bad. I am way jealous! We need to get together when we get back into town!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! By the way, you sound like me...Yesterday we spent a bunch of time looking up bed and breakfasts in Utah - Midway, Park City, Manti, etc. BUT, alas, responsibility calls - tuition, a hospital bill, rent, food... I really need to bust this joint!
ReplyDelete...I don't know what a cricut is! Is there something wrong with me? Going somewhere sounds fabulous and I'm tempted to try to convince Dan to let us go somewhere now too. I doubt it's going to happen...all of us and our practical husbands - sheesh!
ReplyDeleteMy mom just got a cricut and she loves it! She keeps calling me and asking if there is anything she can make me. She's a wicked scrapbooker and card maker with that Stampin Up stuff. So congrats on the Cricut! I do hope you get your quick get a way too though: )
ReplyDeleteWhat the flip is a circuit? I love you and your circuit loving dreams! I miss you guys. I got your Christmas card and it was wonderful. Ava is so amazing! I hope you had a wonderful new year and we should get together soon!
ReplyDelete