I'm not really sure where to begin with this post. It seems like I've been in a whirlwind the past week. School started for Nate and me. It keeps us busy, but I'm grateful to have the chance to go. Some things have been on my mind and while I don't want to go into too much detail yet, I just need to write. It's funny, I never thought of myself as the type who would ever feel the urge to just write and write, but that's where I'm at right now.
I know my Heavenly Father loves me. I've always known it my whole life. I've never questioned it because every day I feel His love. I know He has a plan for me, even when my own planning seems to go in a completely new direction. That's one thing I've learned the past couple of days. I can plan, plan, plan, but ultimately, I'm not in control. And as much as I want things to happen one way, I am humbled when things happen another way. If you're reading this and thinking "What in the heck is she talking about?" just keep updated on my blog and in the near future you'll find out what I'm talking about.
I am grateful for the blessings I have in my life. I have so much and have so many wonderful opportunities ahead of me. I just need to learn to embrace them. I am grateful for a husband who is supportive of me in whatever I do. It seems that he is always on my side and is the one person I can turn to for comfort, even when he laughs at me while I'm crying through the whole episode of Biggest Loser. :)
I once heard a quote that said, "Have faith in God and have faith in His timing". I know that things happen for a reason and that I need to increase my faith. I will be okay, and things will work out for the best.
I know what you mean. But Im here if you need me.
ReplyDelete