Saturday, January 24, 2009

Couches for Sale and a Prego Question

Couch and Loveseat
Loveseat

Couch


We are selling our couch and loveseat. We would like to get a new couch, so we're selling our great looking furniture. They are a beige color and are in pretty good condition. We're selling both of them for $450 (price is negotiable) so if you're interested or know anyone who might be interested, please let us know!






On another note, for those of you who have more than one kid.... I feel big all ready. I'm not fitting in my clothes and I can't suck in my tummy anymore! Did this happen to you on your 2nd, 3rd, or whatever pregnancy? I don't want to start wearing maternity clothes yet, but I'm barely squeezing into my other clothes. Maybe I eat too much. Hmmmm. Just wondering if I'm the only prego lady who feels huge when I'm only 6 weeks along.

8 comments:

  1. I am interested!!!! BJ and I are looking for a house currently and planned to get new furniture. I am not sure how soon you need to sell them and I need to talk to BJ...but I love them! they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I just read that post before...congratulations on the pregnancy. You are such an amazing person. I am so amazed at you taking on the calling to go on the treck 7 MONTHS PREGO! Way to go. You are such an example to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're growing faster! I ballooned so much faster this time than with Sam. It's like your body resists so hard the first time, but the second time around, it remembers what to do and you just expand.

    My tip to not wearing maternity pants for a little while is getting a BellyBand. They have them at Motherhood Maternity. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claud-you always show quicker with your second and so on than you did with your first. I think your body just knows what to do and you are retaining more water...so even though it's not baby it's still tough. Do you think you are off on your days and maybe you are further along than you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia -
    I don't even my first kid yet but one reason why most women show earlier during their 2nd, and subsequent pregnancies is because your muscles are already loose from your first pregnancy. It's easier for them to stretch out because they've done it once before. That's why during a 1st pregnancy, women feel the round ligament pain and other muscle pain associated with the growing uterus probably more than someone who has had 2,3 or 4 children. Like I said, I haven't had even 1 child yet but it comes with the major; ) I hope you're feeling alright!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey congrats! It's fun to have your first two close together. I did the rubber band trick when I was preg. with Tim. I hate that in between stage when maternity clothes are to big and regular clothes are to small. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we need couches so bad ours are so uncomfortable. I'll ask Kory and see what he says (unless you've already sold them or someone else wants them) I'm so excited that you are pregnant again! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i am Frank from taipei... i am not sure if you still remember me..hope we can still keep in touch,

    ReplyDelete