Hallie Jean Cash!Yahoo! She was born this morning at 10:49 a.m. She weighs a whopping 4 lbs. 4 oz and is 18 inches long. I haven't had the chance to hold her yet because she's in the NICU but she's doing great!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe she's already here! She looks beautiful and healthy! I hope things settle down a little bit and that both of you get some much needed rest.
She looks just like AVA! How cute! Congratulations you guys! Hopefully she is strong, and will put on some weight quick! What a little sweetheart. I want to hear all the details of how this went down, so fast, and sudden! Take care!!!!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful - really she is. I also love the name.
Obviously, the pre-eclampsia got worse. I hope you are feeling a lot better now that she's out. I can't wait to see more photos of your beautiful family!
Congratulations! I can't believe she is here so soon! She is beautiful. She totally reminds me of Ava. I love the name. We considered the name Hallie for Gracie. So cute. I hope everything is okay with Hallie, you, and your family.
Congrats, she is SO beautiful and does look a lot like Ava. Hope the two of you are doing well. I LOVE the middle name... it's mine and Lucy's middle name too, good choice! I also understand completely what you are going through having a baby in the NICU and also not being able to hold her (I had to wait 24 hours), not fun. Hope all is going well for you all. She's in our prayers!!
She is beautiful! I am so thankful she is doing so well and so tiny!!! Sad thing is she is still taller than my baby (skinny and tall she is a lucky girl LOL) I love you Claud Take care!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe she's already here! She looks beautiful and healthy! I hope things settle down a little bit and that both of you get some much needed rest.
ReplyDelete:)
She looks just like AVA! How cute! Congratulations you guys! Hopefully she is strong, and will put on some weight quick! What a little sweetheart. I want to hear all the details of how this went down, so fast, and sudden! Take care!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is absolutely beautiful - really she is. I also love the name.
ReplyDeleteObviously, the pre-eclampsia got worse. I hope you are feeling a lot better now that she's out. I can't wait to see more photos of your beautiful family!
she is darling. Congratulations and good luck to you guys. What an adventure.
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! She looks beautiful! I pray she continues to grow and all goes well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't believe she is here so soon! She is beautiful. She totally reminds me of Ava. I love the name. We considered the name Hallie for Gracie. So cute. I hope everything is okay with Hallie, you, and your family.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, she is SO beautiful and does look a lot like Ava. Hope the two of you are doing well. I LOVE the middle name... it's mine and Lucy's middle name too, good choice! I also understand completely what you are going through having a baby in the NICU and also not being able to hold her (I had to wait 24 hours), not fun. Hope all is going well for you all. She's in our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What an exciting day. She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you guys! She is a cutie
ReplyDeleteWow she looks just like her big sister! How cute! Congratulations! Are you guys all moved in back up at the village??
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! She is beautiful! Hope she is doing well and mom to!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I am so thankful she is doing so well and so tiny!!! Sad thing is she is still taller than my baby (skinny and tall she is a lucky girl LOL) I love you Claud Take care!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so happy she is here and healthy! What a beautiful little miracle!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is gorgeous! She looks so alert, she is such a pretty baby. I'm sure you're feeling much better Claudia, I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteaww congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete