Thursday, September 10, 2009

Avaisms...






I absolutely love my little Ava bug. She has grown up so much in the past few weeks, and I love listening to her talk. Some of you may know, but Ava has her own little language. She will tell you stories and will seriously jabber for like 10 minutes straight only pausing every once in awhile for you to clap and say, "Yay". Let me explain the pictures. Picture #1 is Ava in my high heels and she is going to church. That's what she tells me everyday. Picture #2 is her and her Uncle Dan. He is in San Diego right now, but here is our daily conversation about Dan:
Ava: Dan?
Me: He's away.
Ava: Oh. AWAY!!!!!! (She screams it.)
Me: Yep, he's away.
Ava: Car?
Me: Yep, you rode in Dan's car.
Ava: Shoes?
Me: Yep, Dan has a lot of shoes.
It's funny how she always associates cars and shoes with Dan. Now the bottom picture was Ava playing in the mud at Jenn's. She always has so much fun! Now, when you ask Ava where something is, she will look to the side and think for a minute and then say, "In the car." Ok, whatever. Here are some more Avaisms:
Baw..... to draw
*slurps* ..... she wants a drink
eeee hug.... Hallie needs a hug. (And she always says eeeee before hug)
Pup.... cup
Nana- BA- nana... banana
cheetas.... pizza
Cooey.... cookie
Howie.... Hallie
OH teet you.... thank you (and this is said after EVERYTHING!)
peeeees.... please
punka.... pumpkin
eeeee hands..... wash her hands
pobby.... potty
WAAAAAAter.... water
muk.... milk
lella.... Cinderella
mouse.... Mickey Mouse
her..... here (she is a huge helper and hands me everything and says, "her!")
eeeeee he-owp.... help
guck.... stuck
And there are many more, but it's late and I am running on 5 hrs of sleep... just know I love my Ava's language.

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! And those are really cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love little Ave. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to read that font with the two greens! Your brother is SO grown up. Your little family is so adorable Claudia! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I am just now starting to get the same language from Joey... She is so cute! I hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how little kids talk. It is so endearing. Its even more cute when it is your own kids.

    ReplyDelete