It seems that we will have even more pink around our house.... yep, Baby Cash #3 is a girl! I was literally in shock when I saw the little girly parts on the ultra sound. I was 99% sure this baby was a boy! We are beyond excited to be adding another little girl to our family. I remember looking up into Nate's face and he gave me the biggest grin, I don't think I will ever forget it.
One person once asked me if Nate would be sad if he never got a boy, and I went home and asked Nate if he would be sad to not ever raise a little boy, and do you know what his response was? "Nope. I don't even care. If I'm surrounded by princesses, I will love every single one of them." So when we found out this little one was a girl, I knew he was happy. We aren't disappointed at all... we are so grateful to have a healthy little girl on her way! After all the junk that happened with Halle, I have just been praying for a good pregnancy and especially a good delivery with this baby. I don't care if we have all girls... it's so important to have a healthy baby. And you know what? Even if it isn't a healthy baby and she has health problems, we will love her and cherish her.
In a million years, I never pictured myself the mother of 3 girls.It seems absolutely surreal and I am on cloud 9. However, I am not a big drama person, and I've been having a hard time handling Ava since she's so dramatic and sensitive.... so it's going to be interesting when our girls are teenagers... I'll be on my knees praying constantly. :) I am excited that my girls will have the chance to have sisters and to have sister chats and share each others clothes, and all that fun stuff. I never had that growing up, so it's going to be fun to watch my girls grow up with each other.
I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for giving us 3 beautiful girls. They are all so special and unique, and they each have qualities that I admire. It's an honor and a privilege to be able to teach them that they are daughters of God and that they posses divine qualities and will one day have the chance to literally become queens. What a great responsibility Nate and I have to teach them the gospel and to help them gain confidence and to help them recognize their talents. Every day I tell Ava and Halle that they are beautiful, because I don't want them to ever forget that.
Words just can't express how happy Nate and I are to have another little girl. :) Let the shopping begin!
Congrats, Claudia & Nate! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you. 3 girls will be tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Your girls are so cute! I'm sure this one will fit right in.
ReplyDeletethat is sooo exciting! When Kory told me you were having a girl I asked him the same thing if he'd be sad if we had another girl. He said "nope, I already know we're having all girls. I'm already preparing myself for it." He thinks we'll just keep following after your trend!! haha. I LOVE that you guys are having another girl! It will be so much fun to see the similarities of her sisters along with her own unique self! so fun!
ReplyDelete