Sunday, October 7, 2012

Farmer's Market

     This summer, we've gone down to the farmer's market quite a few times. The first time we went, I have to admit that I was a little overwhelmed. It was complete madness, and I didn't even see why people would pay such ridiculous prices for produce....
     However..... after going a few times, I finally decided to satisfy my curiosity, and I bought some produce... and now I know why people are willing to pay more. The first thing we bought were peaches, and good heavens, these peaches were the best peaches I'd ever tasted! They were absolutely humongous, and were just juicy and extremely flavorful. I went back a couple of weeks later and purchased a lot more produce, and I absolutely do not regret it!

We bought....

lettuce

Cherry Tomatoes

Pears and Apples


Peaches (of course)

Strawberries
    
and much, much more...

     I am sad that the market is coming to a close the end of October, but I definitely plan to go a lot more next summer. You definitely get what you pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment