On my way to Utah, I traveled caravan style with my good friend, Karisa, and her two kids. Since we were both traveling alone, we decided to be safe and travel together. On our way back, we traveled together again. We stayed the night in Boise, and our kids were over the moon that we got to spend the night in a hotel! Our kids are the same ages and they all get along so well.... it's cute to watch them together.
We had some delicious McDonald's and ate chicken nuggets in bed...
Karisa and I practiced taking pictures. She just bought a DSLR camera, and I've only had mine for a year, so I'm still a newbie. What better to practice taking pictures on than chapstick?
The kids built a fort to sleep under.... there wasn't much sleeping going on. They were all completely wired!
And what else are hotels good for? JUMPING ON THE BED!!! So fun!
We had a fun time at the hotel, and all the kids were soooo good while we drove. On the way home, we hit one of the scariest storms I've ever driven in, so I'm glad we were together. Karisa and I pulled off to a McD's in Pendleton and were exhausted from driving through the storm. We literally were weak afterwards because we gripped the wheel so hard. Then, we had to drive through Eastern Oregon, and it was sooooo windy! All I can say is, I know that Heavenly Father sent angels to help us drive safely.






No comments:
Post a Comment