Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Coco

That's her nickname, these days. 
Words just simply can't describe how much we all love her
She just turned 16 months old, and has just grown into a little toddler all of a sudden.


One of her favorite things is my phone. She loooooves talking to Siri, 
and it is hilarious to watch her. 


 Coco is known for her love of food. She eats more than her 2 sisters combined some days!
I always have to have a snack ready for her to munch on while I'm cooking dinner or else she throws a fit.
The other day, Jessica and I were baking some yummy cupcakes....


After taking some pictures of it, I walked away for a second....

and came back to see this...



She was just too cute, so I let her eat it. Why not? 


Coco can now sign "more, please" and "food". This has helped a lot in showing us what she wants. 
She also started WALKING! Whaaaaa? It seemed like this day would never come, but we can now officially call her a "walker"!

She is so full of personality, and melts us with her big, brown eyes.
She definitely lets us know what she wants, and can hold her own against her sisters.



1 comment: